Tuesday, April 15, 2008

My current status


Once upon a time, I was in front of a cascade…….

As a nature, I tried to sing songs which were gone with the wind.

I read a poem “The arrow and the song” written by H W Longfellow in my childhood where the eternal meaning was like “Good approach makes people happy but bad approach never do it”. But that day I couldn’t understand the event. All on a sudden the drizzling started which made me wet. I even didn’t try myself to protect from that. Even heavy rain couldn’t break my concentration. I tried my best to sing in the rain. But nature was too brutal to me trying to break my desire in all points of view. Finally like all wars between nature and human, nature won her own way. The cantata sung by me was lost in the wind and made me frustrated.

I thought that nature was too much cruel to me that day but was it applicable for that day?

I am searching that answer…………….


5 comments:

আলোর ছটা said...

nice! keep the spirit up!!

Swakkhar Shatabda said...

great!!! chaiye ja.

Robert Langford ke?
H W Longfellow hobe

shamim said...

amit da, its great.
dont give a full stop in your way.
check out if something exclusive waits for you.
that is life.
you can make it in your way.

Unknown said...

U never know what's gonna happen to u in the next moment of ur life...so keep trying...something howling must be awaiting to meet you soon... ;)

Suman said...

Amit da,
Do u know the moral of ur story??
it says..
Dance in the rain
Man u r singing when its raining...No nO buddy, Dance when it rains..so problem with nature then you can say " Good approach makes people happy but bad approach never do"....................